Petals and Tails
The TREAT YO SELF pack
Is this the right product for your pet? Talk with one of our experts for consultations.
CBD Pet Treats - Regular and Hip and Joint
If you spoil your pets on the daily! This pack is for you! Not just one bag of treats but two! Ideal for pets with both hip and joint issues as well as other conditions such as nausea, pain or digestion. Great for prevention as well!
CBD Pet Treats - 150mg
Our unique treats are made with all natural and non-GMO ingredients! DOGS as well as CATS love our treats and their delicious cheesy flavor! Our treats include a combination of powerful ingredients that help to optimize CBD's effect!
- Use CBD derived from US-grown industrial hemp
- Are 100% human-grade ingredients sourced in the US
- Use real ginger perfect for pets with sensitive stomachs or nausea
- Are lab tested for safety, purity, and potency
- Are non-GMO
- Are soft and chewy and therefore ideal for older pets and cats!
150mg of CBD per bag!
CBD: Has been shown to help with anxiety, general pain and inflammation, joint pain, nausea, aggression, allergies, eczema, psoriasis, seizures, responsiveness and more!
Passion Flower: Is a natural stress reducer, good-mood booster and improves sleeping patterns. Great for separation anxiety.
Valerian Root: Is a natural way to treat aggression and help reduce anxiety.
Ginger Root: Helps with nausea, bloating, inflamed joints (arthritis), anti-inflammation and heart-worm.
CBD Pet Hip and Joint Treats - 150mg
Our Joint and Hip CBD treats were formulated especially for pets who suffer from various types of arthritis, hip dysplasia and senior pets who have a hard time getting around (limping and low energy)
- 150mg per bag
- 5mg per treat
- Suitable for both dogs and cats
Aside from the powerful benefits of CBD for joint pain and inflammation our treats also contain:
1. Glucosamine: a powerful anti-inflammatory that will help reduce joint inflammation and pain.
2. MSM: AKA Methylsulfonylmethane, is an important building block for healthy bones and joints. Studies have shown that MSM has an important effect in improving your dog's joint pain, and it is even more beneficial when combined with glucosamine.
3. Chondroitin Sulfate: Promotes water retention and elasticity in the cartilage, helping to ensure sufficient shock absorption and adequate nourishment of the tissues that line the joint. Chondroitin may also inhibit the production of inflammatory mediators that are destructive to the joint.
Pets 25 lbs and below: 1 chew daily
Pets 26-50 pounds: 2 chews daily
Pets 51-75 pounds: 3 chews daily
Pets 75 pounds + : 4 chews daily